Southpark "Vote or Die" Song

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jared_kipe, Nov 2, 2004.

1. jared_kipe macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

2. jared_kipe thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Oh and that is supposed to be P Diddy singing to Stan.

Edit: Oh and there is a weeee bit of profanity. :rolleyes:

3. Phat_Pat macrumors 68000

Phat_Pat

ahahahhaha i love the songs they do in south park they are just great :)

4. DavidLeblond macrumors 68020

DavidLeblond

Judging by the amount of young voters who registered yet didn't vote, P. Diddy's gonna have a lot of ass cappin' to do.

5. jared_kipe thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Oh fo sho.

6. Calvinatir macrumors 6502

Calvinatir

haha, Downloaded the whole episode and watched it last night. It's going to be nice watching celebs "move to france or Canada!". I bet in a year they'll still be at their mansions in Malibu...

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

There is no need for that kind of language. A complete lack of creativity. :( :eek:

8. iLikeMyiMac macrumors 6502a

iLikeMyiMac

"Can't run from a .38, go ahead and try. Let your opinion be heard you gotta make a choice. Cause after I slit your throat your throat you won't have a f*****g voice"
    :p
    I ripped that off the episode about a week ago but your's sounds like it's better quality than mine.

Also I think that the excessive cursing is supposed to make fun of the excessive cursing in some rap songs.

9. 12ibookg4 macrumors regular

I agree, but it also mocks P Diddy's whole slogan, "Vote or Die!" Like what Kyle said, "What the h**l does that even mean!?"

10. tricky macrumors newbie

Not sure if you were joking here, but I think that was the whole point of the song. Basically saying that P-Diddy (and most popular rappers), are not all that creative. They either talk about how much money or women they have, or about poppin' a cap in yo' azz. If they were trying to be as non-creative as P-Diddy, I think they did a heck of a job. And thus...does that actually make them creative?? :confused:

11. mcadam macrumors 6502a

mcadam

I always wondered why you can't say "mother****er" (or just plain "****") but "put a knife through your eye" is no problem - sex is bad but violence is ok!?!?!

A

12. jared_kipe thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

Who moved this to political discussion??? There isn't anything political on here, it doesn't say vote for this, it just says vote. And it is a parody no real politics or celebrities here. So why did it get moved? It's just supposed to be funny.

13. jared_kipe thread starter macrumors 68030

jared_kipe

You do know that this isn't actually P Diddy, right?