Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
What would you all say is the best leather brown band that fits the space gray sport? I would be looking for one that has black adapters as well.

blotto80

macrumors member
Jan 26, 2012
Houston, TX
Got this in the mail today, Moko Milanese. Overall i'm pretty impressed, the quality is better than i thought it would be. I also wasn't sure if i would like the milanese style strap but i like it, looks a lot better in person than in any of the pics i've seen online.

NffjsXH.jpg

hFZBX3c.jpg

VVTlD5A.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: naasrd and Dino F

naasrd

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Got this in the mail today, Moko Milanese. Overall i'm pretty impressed, the quality is better than i thought it would be. I also wasn't sure if i would like the milanese style strap but i like it, looks a lot better in person than in any of the pics i've seen online.

Same here, astonished at the quality too. Mine cost just over €8.

Binarymix

macrumors 65816
Nov 1, 2007
Last edited:
Reactions: Dino F

Zaft

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I received my 'Space Grey' Milanese Loop from eBay last week, and have been wearing it ever since.

It matches the SGS watch colour a lot better than the Black version, and has a matte finish.

Adapters fit perfectly and the magnet is very strong (maybe too strong sometimes!)

Here are some pics (don't mind my hairy wrists ;)):

IMG_0358.png

IMG_0357.png

This is the seller I bought from: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/141979442481?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=441099467386&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
i got the moko Milanese loop, its not matte but still looks nice.

xaqt93

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2011
I have stuck with the sport bands. I think I have posted on this before, but I have many different colors of sport bands from third party vendors and they all look pretty great depending on what I need my Watch for...Unfortunutly I will be attending a funeral this next week which I will use my black sport band for. I usually sport a Navy blue one on the daily. An orange one during March for MS awareness.

Zaft

macrumors 601
Jun 16, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
I have stuck with the sport bands. I think I have posted on this before, but I have many different colors of sport bands from third party vendors and they all look pretty great depending on what I need my Watch for...Unfortunutly I will be attending a funeral this next week which I will use my black sport band for. I usually sport a Navy blue one on the daily. An orange one during March for MS awareness.
I prefer 3rd party ones because they are thinner then apple's.

Reactions: xaqt93

Spankey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2007
NJ
Really want the Storm Gray Leather Loop, but it has been sold out. Got a knock off and the color is fine but obviously the materials are not up to Apple standards.

ScottNWDW

macrumors 65816
Jul 10, 2008
Orlando, Florida
Up to 7 bands in total now. The original Black, (PRODUCT) Red, Green, Yellow, Midnight Blue, Fog, and Walnut. All of them are Apple branded bands.

anish16

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2015
any idea where to get aftermarket nylon Olympic bands?
I think the New Zealand one should look good on SGS.

mjohansen

macrumors regular
Feb 19, 2010
Denmark
Is it possible to get a replica/3rd party "Midnight Blue Classic Buckle" or "Midnight Blue Leather Loop" which matches/suits the space grey watch?

broadbean

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2007
Just wished Apple offered their separate bands with dark grey/black pins and buckles.

Still, I'm considering get a Space Grey for my Series 2. If I did decide, then it'll be the Nike+ with Black/Volt!

black_volt_nike_sport_large.jpg

Reactions: macducky
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.