Space Shuttle meets UFO and we're shooting at it.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by FFTT, Oct 2, 2006.

1. FFTT macrumors 68030

FFTT

2. thedude110 macrumors 68020

thedude110

Ooh. Very flashy.

And talk of death rays, too.

If we are involved in space war with UFOs, at least I got a microwave out of it.

3. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

I'm glad the aliens were nice enough to introduce semiconductors and microchips to our world *hugs powerbook*.

4. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

5. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

The U.S. govt has been covering up this subject for well over 50 yrs. Sure there are many false ufo,fake storys etc but if you weed those out there are some case that cant be denied. Problem is we just came off the horse & buggy meaning 100 yrs ago that was our best technology. In a universe thats estimated between 13- 15 billion yrs old its very likely someone has technology that could be thousands of years ahead of us. Its been proven over and over that our govt is hiding lots of info through the freedom of information act. Cover up after cover up.http://www.ufoevidence.org Good place to start and cases with the military are the best. Go ahead and think outside the box govt & religion wants us to live in.

6. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

Of course the government " thinks" that the world would turn to chaos if
    their illusion of religion were to be proven false and the military "thinks" we would all panic if we knew they were unable to protect us from superior technology.

The fact is that full disclosure would bring the human race together.

Unfortunately, that 1% who control 99% of the population would not stand to have their false power in question.

7. iGav macrumors G3

A couple of months ago, on BBC2 or Channel 4 (I forget which) they had a program on about Apollo 11, the risk and how close they came to failure. And on that, they had an interview with Buzz, and he said that they reported a 'UFO' sighting during the mission, and how they queried it with NASA was by asking about the position of one of the rockets, or part of the rocket that launched them that was in orbit too. They decided not to straight out and ask about the 'UFO', because of the fact that their radio transmissions could be heard by other people other than just NASA.

Fascinating. And yes, I do believe they're already here. ;)

8. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

I agree just look at all the crazy religions man has invented and to come out and say hey folks your religion is pure B.S. isnt going to fly. It is very interesting though how a lot of these guys who are near their deathbeds,1 step away from the grave are leaking info. Though Roswell has been spun 3 times by the airforce the original 1st report by the officer of that Nuclear base was the airforce had captured a Disc. Not any balloon. Also the general who spun this into a balloon story is holding papers in his hands that 50 yrs later through digital processing was able to read the type and it mentions victims of the crash.

9. iGav macrumors G3

Really??? I didn't know that. :eek:

10. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

Yup digital photo enhancement clearly showed crash " victims " and if my memory
    serves me correctly the word "disc".

If anyone finds the link,post please.

11. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Yeah, I forget the guys name but if you look at the 2nd press release from the airforce it showed Jessy Marcel holding a weather balloon and general Ramey I think it was who had a paper in his hand. The general didnt know what digital and photography experts could do 50 yrs later. So some tech guy decided to blow it up using digital enhancement and techniques to the point where it could be read:p not any talk of a weather balloon. But it did mention occupants of the crash. Its interesting to note that we had 10 silo's all turned off by an object that was witnessed by the military. Silo's dont have any common systems. Its also worth noting that the Russians had a similar event occur with their silos and a object was noted nearby. Fiction? You have to ask the military but both they aint talking. Its all about control.

12. FFTT thread starter macrumors 68030

FFTT

13. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

14. Sdashiki macrumors 68040

Sdashiki

Infinite number of galaxies.

Infinite number of stars.

Infinite number of planets.

So there is without a doubt "alien life" that could be considered "intelligent" by our standards, walk n talk, eat, drive cars and all that, somewhere in the Universe.

However, the Universe being a few billion years old makes it quite hard to have two intelligent species that are capable of interstellar travel, or even thinking of the possibility of alien life out there among the stars, that are around at the same time. Could be a million years or even billions of years from one intelligent species to the next. OR if there are ones at the same as us right now, the chance of them being anywhere close, in the infinite universe, to us to even make contact.

so yes aliens exist, existed, and or will exist.

just a "thought".

:rolleyes:

15. adroit macrumors 6502

adroit

Of course there's extra-terrestrial life. I mean Tom cruise can't be THAT crazy right?

16. Queso macrumors G4

Isn't there a current theory that it's more likely that extraterrestrial life is close to Earth if it's out there at all? Something to do with 1) the right elements all being here, 2) the stability of the cosmic neighbourhood, & 3) the possibility that DNA etc. could be carried between star systems over millions of years by non-orbital comets?

Whether or not that life is advanced enough in itself to travel or communicate with us (or us with it) it could be there just a few light years away.

17. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

There is absolutely no reason to go to the moon. Nothing is worth spending all that money to go on a deserted rock in outer-space.

I can't believe some of you believe this ****...

Say it's true, I bet you owe the USA a bit of gratitude for protecting your sorry asses.

18. Queso macrumors G4

You're assuming the USA is co-ordinating the effort. It might be the Norwegians for all you know, with the USAF taking orders from High Command :rolleyes:

19. KingYaba macrumors 68040

KingYaba

It's a George Bush conspiracy I tell you! He hates those aliens too! Just like he hates poor people! Those green bastards don't belong on Earth. They will only muck up his radical right-wing neocon christian beliefs.!!!!!!! :mad:

Look, I'm not doubting the fact that there may be extraterrestrial life. If the US gov can't cover up watergate, how the hell could we cover up an inter-galactic war?!

20. Bibulous macrumors 6502a

The titles from the clip look like they were made in iMovie, and that is one slow death ray.

Odds there are other intelligent beings in the universe - 100%
    Odds that they give a flip about us and our moon missions - 1%

21. Queso macrumors G4

Damn illegal aliens!!! What we need is a huge fence across the sky!!!! :mad:

22. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

The reason the video's visuals are mostly flashy graphics is the creators of the video had nothing real to show.

23. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

So you're blaming annk, gecko and mithra-whatsit now, are you?

24. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Gordon Cooper, one of the mercury seven astronauts had a encounter with a ufo and testified to this fact before the U.N. and our Congress.
    You should also look into the Rendlesham forest incident where the acting base commander along with a few of his men had an encounter. This was only a nuclear base no need for alarm, or the
    Belgium sightings where a craft was seen by hundreds including police, tracked by ground radar, tracked by F-16s they had scrambled and even photographed by people on the ground. It was recorded making manuevers that would splatter a human all over the inside of a cockpit. Your right its easier just to ignore these reports and live in our lil boxes. The Earth is Flat!