spasticmutant 1

Discussion in '1,000,000 Post Contest' started by spasticmutant, Aug 13, 2004.

1. macrumors member

Fred, the Mighty Orange Cat, requests that he be Avatar'ed, and Avafeathered too, if that's permitted. His cuteness is undisputed; please help him make his avatar dream a reality.

Anne Marie

2. macrumors 68040

decksnap

I'm a huge fan of pets with people names. Much better than 'whiskers' or 'mittens' or 'foofie'. Nice to see you show Fred some dignity!

3. thread starter macrumors member

Because Fred is all that...

Fred is all about dignity, mealtime, extreme cleanliness, long naps on fresh laundry, and covering every furniture item he encounters with a fine layer of Orange Fur. He also likes to chase laserbeams, dive under throw rugs, scratch his catpost, play wrestle with the other cats, and slide uncontrollably on linoleum when trying to change directions rapidly while running. He is 18 pounds of pure feline adorability.

Please vote for Fred and help him realize his dream of being an Avatar.

Anne Marie

4. macrumors 65816

Elan0204

Fred has my vote! Too bad I'm not a judge. :(

5. macrumors 65816

cleo

I have a Fred in my family too! Yours is quite cute, though, I have to say. :)

Attached Files:

6. thread starter macrumors member

Yes, and the full extent of his cuteness can only be completely appreciated in person. Here are larger size images, though. Note all the fur between his toes. Total, sheer, utter cuteness. He's even cute when he's pissed off.

Anne Marie

Attached Files: