Special thanks to 'backtothemac'

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by nospleen, Jan 16, 2003.

1. nospleen macrumors 68000

nospleen

I just wanted to let everyone know that Chuck, a.k.a. backtothemac, from www.generalcybernetics.com is wonderful. If anyone is in the market for a new mac, he is the man to talk to. Thank you Chuck for you help and patience! It was a pleasure doing business with you.
    (now hurry up and ship my powerbook.:)

2. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

I'll second that. I purchased my new tower from him when the MDD's were released and have since then ordered a few peripherals.

In addition my girlfriend purchased an iBook from him.

Great prices, great service, great products.

He's got some customers for life...unless he isn't selling anymore.

OH and lets not forget that he and General Cybernetics donated (was it an iBook) to the guy who lost his cpu on ebay with that fraud. Incidentally who helped bring others together who had been victims, and the man has now been found and arrested.

Good people work at GC. in addition to them having good deals and helping get you a computer which is right for you at the lowest possible price and not trying to sell you more then you need to make a few bucks.

3. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

I'll third that...I got my PowerBook from him in December and I couldn't be happier.

4. Gus macrumors 65816

Gus

Diito. I got my iBook from Chuck in December. Fanatastic to deal with. Besides, I always like doing business with a fellow Southerner. ;)

Regards,
    Gus

5. Backtothemac macrumors 601

Backtothemac

Thanks Guys! It really means a lot that you are all supporting of me and General Cybernetics. You are all wonderful, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

6. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

g.c is not always best. but backdawg knows all the reasons why. ;)

that said, i still go to him everytime first just in case..... 18th time might be the charm. ;)