Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ny2nctova

macrumors member
Mar 2, 2008
Her case broke already wow lol.

Thank god i ordered the bumper, and just got it today :)

bleighv

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 11, 2010
California
Nice video. Just subscribed. It really sucks that it broke, did you get it free as part of the case program? Also check out my videos too haha, link in sig.

Nah I purchased this one before the free case program was announced but it's all good. My sister had bought the same case and gave me the front to hers since she bought a different case. Thanks for the sub though! I subscribed back, your videos are entertaining :)

Her case broke already wow lol.

Thank god i ordered the bumper, and just got it today :)

It wasn't the case's fault that it broke, it was me being too rough with it. I bent it past it's limit when I tried taking it off. It's actually a really great case IMO, just REALLY hard to take off haha.

FortMOney

macrumors member
Jun 26, 2010
I had the same case for a while and I got mine on and off pretty easily. I just used the holes at the top to pry it apart (headphone jack and lock button)

Knowimagination

macrumors 68020
Apr 6, 2010
In case you guys are looking for a review of the Speck Fitted Case for the iPhone 4, I posted a video on YouTube. They are offering this case (in black) in the Apple Case Program as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNcWhka2WbU

Enjoy!

Thanks for the video. Wish I had seen it before I got it from the free case program though. I just installed my gelaskin and from your video it looks like it is already a really tight fit so I am afraid of what it will do to my skin. :confused:

Drag'nGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2008
I wish I had have seen this video before I ordered mine. I'm not sure I'm gonna like it now. I don't like 2 piece cases.

joec1101

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2010
So Cal, USA
Just an FYI - I tried this case at the ATT store. Once it's on the phone, it feels nice and solid and it will definitely stay on the phone if it's dropped. HOWEVER, getting the case back off the phone is next to impossible. It took me about twenty minutes messing around with it before I finally got it removed. Even the ATT tech guy couldn't get it off (and didn't want to try any further for fear of damaging the phone). I really thought I was going to damage the phone trying to get it off. When it finally did come off, the front half of the case was a little distorted from having to pull so hard on it to separate it from the back half.

Speck makes some nice products, but I would not recommend this particular case. Right now I'm trying the CandyShell, which seems nice and solid as well and not anywhere as difficult to remove.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.