Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which Speck Pixelskin color - Cobalt or Raspberry?

• Cobalt (blue)

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Raspberry (deep pink)

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Dangka

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 16, 2011
Which do you prefer? I already have and love the Switcheasy Canvas in black, but I wanted to get a second case in a different color. I originally bought it in black (and returned it), and I want to rebuy it in a fun color.
I am female, if that helps. I'm usually partial to blues, but wanted to know what you all prefer. Thanks!

Last edited:

Blorzoga

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2010
Which do you prefer? I already have and love the Switcheasy Canvas in black, but I wanted to get a second case in a different color. I originally bought it in black (and returned it), and I want to rebuy it in a fun color.
I am female, if that helps. I'm usually partial to blues, but wanted to know what you all prefer. Thanks!

Neither. The case got horrible reviews.

Ellellelle

macrumors newbie
May 10, 2011
I would think hard about dropping the money on this case. I like it but it unfortunately has many short comings and I even debated weather I should return it.

On color, I have only seen mine in person, and I have raspberry. I like it a lot. It contrasts nicely against the white but it can really come off looking like a hot pink and not really like the fruit. Not quite enough red to pull a true raspberry. I believe Walmart is supposed to sell the cobalt and toys r us is going to have the raspberry so maybe check out those stores to see them in person.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.