Well, this morning I managed to splash a couple tablespoons (guessing) of sugar-laced coffee onto my aluminum Powerbook. Most hit the trackpad, but a small amount hit the keyboard. I turned it off, pulled out the battery, and immediately followed the coffee with a chaser of rubbing alcohol. I poured that off, did it again, and then set it up as a teepee (/\ shape) and let it dry. Being impatient, I tried using it a couple times earlier today. It would work for a while, and then I'd get a kernel panic. But as of this evening it appears things are working... so I am hoping for the best. I still have the battery out and the memory cover off (although the memory is back in, obviously). Not sure if there's a question here, or if it's just a confession or what. While I'm waiting to see if I'll have to send this puppy away to get repaired, I'd like to hear other peoples' spill stories... P.S. The reorganized forum threw me for a minute or two!