Spinning Donuts flash?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by comictimes, Feb 23, 2007.

1. comictimes macrumors 6502a

comictimes

ok this is gonna sound weird, but does anyone remember a flash animation from several years ago.... it was really weird.

It just had a bunch of donuts spinning around the screen, and said things like "the donuts are spinning... the donuts are blinking..." and then ended with "the donuts... HATE you..."

As I said it was the weirdest thing ever, but it came up in a conversation recently, so I was trying to find it. The only site I can find, however, that once had it has now apparently shut down.

If anyone can find it that would be incredible ;) :D

2. iMeowbot macrumors G3

iMeowbot

The original site is gone, but here is a mirror. I suggest that you save a copy if you like it, it's getting harder to find these days.

3. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I know!

It really is getting harder and harder to find each week. I always have a hard time finding it whenever I want to see it. Just last week, I went to my bookmarks, clicked on the spinning doughnuts one (it's at the top of the list, of course), and it didn't work. Another dead doughnut link. *sigh*

4. comictimes thread starter macrumors 6502a

comictimes

wow I honestly didn't think anyone would be able to help me. Thank you so much!
    that's awesome!