Split iPod Buyers Guide

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by michaelrjohnson, Jul 26, 2005.

1. michaelrjohnson macrumors 68020

Greetings MR!

I was just perusing the MR Buyer's Guide, and I noticed a flaw. The "iPod" Buyer's Guide is very misleading as it does not break down to different models. It is now obvious, after looking at the "Days Since Update" that it has become far too confusing. This flaw has already been recognized as the Special Notes section already includes the following message:
    However, it has not yet been resolved. I was hoping that this thread may help begin the process in breaking it down into subcategories.

Attached Files:

2. witness macrumors 6502

I agree, it would make more sense to have 3: shuffle, mini and iPod.

3. arn macrumors god

arn

Staff Member

4. devilot Moderator emeritus

devilot

There was already a similar thread but it was Wastelanded... I wonder if the mods simply don't appreciate this?

::edit:: Arn hath spoken!

5. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

I think the poster in the other thread just didn't really care. It's a good idea that has been brought of a couple of times. We just have to remember that the people running this site have lives that aren't always Mac-related. They do their best and we have to appreciate it.

6. michaelrjohnson thread starter macrumors 68020

Thanks Arn!

I think this is just one of those "for the good of the community" things. I really appreciate your initative! Thanks in advance (from MR)!