*Spoiler* needed for Twilight Princess - End of Lake Hylia

Discussion in 'Games' started by Spanky Deluxe, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Spanky Deluxe macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Ok, so I got all the tear drop things and have killed the big bug creature, however when it was about to show me the cutscene I pressed skip since I didn't want to see it go on about "you've collected all the tear drops" and every other time you press skip it skips that particular scene not the whole scene segment. I've heard this cutscene referred to as disturbing and shocking but now I've missed it and the last time I saved was *ages* ago so I'm not prepared to go through it all again. Can someone tell me what happened?!!

2. Gizmotoy macrumors 65816

Gizmotoy

If it's the one I think it is, it's pretty crazy. Link gets some kind of weird demon eyes and seemingly random and trippy crap happens. I have no idea what it had to do with the story, but it was out there.

3. rowpindi macrumors newbie

it was to do with the "fused shadows" there were 3 dark dudes who vaporised link (it was weird) and he turned into one of them. then the light spirits intervened. then Ilia started filling the screen in a twirling way... I think Link laughed at some point before fainting. Hope that helps.

4. BlizzardBomb macrumors 68030

BlizzardBomb

5. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

6. Spanky Deluxe thread starter macrumors 601

Spanky Deluxe

Awesome cheers!!

That was mighty odd!! Yeah I guess I should save more but you know how it goes, "I'll save just after this bit.... just after this bit here..."!!

7. Sky Blue Guest

Sky Blue

I've finished the game and i have no idea what that cutscene was about.