Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Disneymom2003

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 28, 2015
I saw the graph with all the bands Apple has ever made (great by the way). Now I am wondering ( because I cannot seem to find one) if anyone knows which sport band colors Apple has officially retired. Have they published a list somewhere? If you look on Apple.com they only list a few. Do they cycle them? Do they bring certain ones back? Trying to get an idea if I should buy the colors I like before I can't.

RadioGaGa1984

Suspended
May 23, 2015
They do cycle them for the seasons. I have not seen them bring back a discontinued color.
Just off the top of me head these are retired.

Fog
Antique White
Stone
Walnut
Royal Blue
Blue (No longer on Apple.com
Orange
Lilac
Lavender
Pink
Soft Pink
Vintage Rose
Mint (no longer on Apple.com)
Black (with SS Pin in S-M/M-L)
Green
Apricot

Last edited:

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
They co cycle them for the seasons. I have not seen them bring back a discontinued color.
Just off the top of me head these are retired .

Fog
Antique White
Stone
Walnut
Royal Blue
Blue (No longer on Apple.com
Orange
Lilac
Lavender
Pink
Soft Pink
Vintage Rose
Mint (no longer on Apple.com)
Black (with SS Pin)
Green
Apricot

I own many of those colors (Aside from the more feminine colors.) Walnut is my favorite. I have yet to order Cocoa.

Andreas222

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2015

Ingster

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2007
Leeds, UK
i've been buying up the older sport bands from CEX - only go for A rated though!

loving the Mint - thought it'd be a bit feminine but it looks really nice. I'm looking to get a cocoa and a fog one soon to join my collection of product red, yellow, midnight blue, bright green and original blue.

Sigoogle

macrumors member
Dec 26, 2015
UK
I wish i bought the Apricot band before they pulled them from the whole of the earth.....I literally cannot find that band anywhere without having to buy a whole new watch or a 3rd party band :(

Ingster

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2007
Leeds, UK
I wish i bought the Apricot band before they pulled them from the whole of the earth.....I literally cannot find that band anywhere without having to buy a whole new watch or a 3rd party band :(

Have you tried KRCS, they have them at £39 too!

GoSUV

macrumors regular
Nov 5, 2008
Hong Kong
I wish I got the Orange color before they discontinued it... now the only way to get an orange sports band (non after market) is to get one of the Hermès editions AW...

pcall1128

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2015
Pennsylvania
@pcall1128 thanks for the reply and reassurance!

I will be buying the orange band. Been looking all around for it.

I am still searching for the royal blue band in a 42mm (mm972am/a). If anyone knows where I can purchase this (OEM), please PM me or reply to this post. Thanks.
Sure thing, although you may have some competition for that royal blue sport band!! I'll let you know if I see anything.
[doublepost=1487019685][/doublepost]
@pcall1128 thanks for the reply and reassurance!

I will be buying the orange band. Been looking all around for it.

I am still searching for the royal blue band in a 42mm (mm972am/a). If anyone knows where I can purchase this (OEM), please PM me or reply to this post. Thanks.
Just to clarify bigbucksnowhammies I ordered the stone band from the eBay seller. The other seller I linked to with the orange band I haven't had any experience with yet.

bigbucksnowhammies

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2016
Southern California
@pcall1128

Thanks. I contacted the ebay seller to verify the authenticity of the bands. The seller did respond promptly and confirmed the bands are authentic. I also asked if the royal blue color was in their inventory; It is not. The seller was unsure if the royal blue color will be in his list of items for sale.

pcall1128

macrumors 6502a
Apr 13, 2015
Pennsylvania
@pcall1128

Thanks. I contacted the ebay seller to verify the authenticity of the bands. The seller did respond promptly and confirmed the bands are authentic. I also asked if the royal blue color was in their inventory; It is not. The seller was unsure if the royal blue color will be in his list of items for sale.
Ok great. Just wanted to make sure you were going to be good.
[doublepost=1487032748][/doublepost]Found a 38mm Royal Blue at Frys electronics. No 42 I don't think :(
http://frys.com/product/8829372?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.