Sports Games on Mac

Discussion in 'Games' started by jesuisme, Dec 22, 2003.

1. jesuisme macrumors member

Hello All,

I'm new to the Mac world, having recently purchased a 1.25 GHz Al PB. I've been looking for the latest Madden and Fifa, but haven't seeen any mac versions. What's the best place to look for Mac sports games and news about them?

Peace,
    jesuisme

2. lewdvig macrumors 65816

I think the most recent Madden was 2000 and there is no FIFA game. Kick Off is the closest.

Kick Off was around way before FIFA, back in the Amiga days. It was good back then, but seems to have stagnated.

3. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

you won't find much in the way of sports games on the mac...

but, to be up to date

insidemacgames.com is a good place

4. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Hmmm with they'd bring back Madden as I still have the old Madden 2000 CD. I believe we only have Tiger woods golf and a few racing games to round up the Mac sports titles.

5. GovornorPhatt macrumors regular

I like Nascar Season 2004 for Mac. It's fun and for os x, and is one of the first games to support rendevous networking for lan games. There arn't many sports titles for mac, besides Madden 2000.

6. jesuisme thread starter macrumors member

Yeah... If I want to play sports games, I'll probably have to buy a console...sux, though

7. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

Backyard baseball, basketball and football for mac...best and closest u can get...

8. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

we are starting to see some good racing games,Nascar2002, 2003,F1, Total Immersion Racing, 4x4 Evoc2 so if you like racing you can have a blast on your Mac. ps- Get a steering wheel makes all the difference.