Spread the Sony Rumor some more! (The whole 'HOME' thing)

Discussion in 'Games' started by sikkinixx, Mar 2, 2007.

1. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

2. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

Now that's a good idea. Living up to the PS3 image of a hybrid of Wii and 360 again. Sort of sounds like WarioWare Touched, where you get minigame bonuses going off how well you do in the main game, and it's based in a room! Made games a lot of fun. I'm not too keen on the reward-less Xbox Live system. I've got points? Big woop, let me exchange them for something.

3. MOFS macrumors 65816

MOFS

This has probably been mentioned on the forum but is this a feature that people think has been planned for a while or is it something completely new? I mean, its very lame if you suddenly make +6months worth of new games "old" just because they can't support a new feature thats been taped on out of the blue.

4. aidanpendragon macrumors 6502a

I think the coolest part of Miis is that they're integrated into games, sometimes (Wario) at random places. If this is just a one-per-console avatar that sits in a room by itself and gets swag...SSBM and Animal Crossing did much the same, doesn't seem to be as much as an advancement as in-game Miis are.

5. Coded-Dude macrumors 6502a

Coded-Dude

I'm pretty sure this is real, due to the fact that Sony blackballed Kotaku after running the article.....
    They are "cut off" from future Sony press events now.

6. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Sounds good, but I'd settle for a better messaging system so that I can send a message whille I'm playing a game rather than having to exit the game everytime... :(

7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

Sounds cool and hope its in place soon. Sounds like it has a lot of beef to it.

Bless

8. sikkinixx thread starter macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

Kotaku and Sony made up (sony is doing a lot of that lately) They posted it on their website somewhere.