Spring Promo Help

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by davefan6435, Jun 18, 2005.

1. davefan6435 macrumors regular

Im going to order a mac mini today but i cannot find the spring promo on apple's site. if someone could give me the link that would be greatly appreciated. I thought the promotion ended on the 25 if im not mistaken.

2. dotdotdot macrumors 68020

You could start with Google, maybe. Google is your FRIEND.

Anyway, here is the link after one google search: http://education.apple.com/students/go/save/

But, do you apply? From Apple's site:

*Excludes 12-inch iBook with CD-ROM drive, eMac, Mac mini, and Apple education promotional bundles. Terms and conditions apply. See rebate rules for details.

3. davefan6435 thread starter macrumors regular

thanks for the link. i thought that the rebate applied to all macs. i guess ill have to get it without the rebate then.

4. Wally macrumors member

i have heard that there is always a going back to school/college sale? does anyone know when this usually is and what they offer? this is the only thing holding me back from buying a powerbook

thanks!

alex

5. sw1tcher macrumors 65816

sw1tcher

You mean the Cram and Jam?

In the past (last year), it ran from July to late September. If was $200 off a PB or iBook and iPod purchase. Excluded base iBook (with CD-ROM drive) and iPod mini.

Here's a C|Net article on it from last year.

6. Wally macrumors member

wasnt there a deal with a ipod and a printer??

alex

7. Eidorian macrumors Penryn

Eidorian

The current deal is a printer and any Mac and a selection of printers you must buy at an Apple store or off of Apple.com. The rebate is up to the first $100 of the printer's price.

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...3I0a180rQsQI/0.0.11.1.0.6.23.1.12.1.4.0.0.1.0

If that request times out just go to the Apple Online Store's website and look for this.

8. gator95 macrumors newbie

Depending on the machine you are buying, Amazon may have a better rebate. I am looking at 20" iMac with a $150.00 rebate. It does not look like you can combine the offers from what I read. Maybe someone else has experience with that.