Spy vs Spy

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Dont Hurt Me, May 12, 2006.

1. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Well here is another Govt Scandal,http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12757804/ Home of Outgoing CIA Official Kyle Foggo's Home is being ransacked by the FBI:confused: Then we have the NSA saying No to the Justice Dept that they dont have enough clearence to investigate the NSA:confused: What the heck is going on? Does anybody have any confidence in any of these Spy's vs Spys? So we have the FBI vs the CIA vs NSA vs the Justice Dept???? Welcome to the the Police State. 1984 is here.

2. nbs2 macrumors 68030

nbs2

No - this has been going on for longer than people realize. The intelligence "industry" has always been competitive. There is an argument to be made that Pearl Harbor can be blamed on the relationship between Army and Navy intel at the time. That they are blockading each other is not surprising.

Is it good that their arguing has been pushed to A1? No. I expect better out of them - especially since intel doesn't get used the way it should. Of course, because Negroponte's authority doesn't reach DoJ, there is not a whole lot he can do.

3. Dont Hurt Me thread starter macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Looks like the FBI was a little upset that the CIA had the Prostitutes and Poker Games.:D This was the #3 guy in Power.

4. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Sounds like Foggo deserves a 'heckuva job' and a medal of freedom from the POTUS.

5. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

6. Dont Hurt Me thread starter macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

It looks to me that our Govt is becoming the bad guys but doesnt that allways happen when those in power are corrupt, dont have to answer to anyone and then want to grab even more authority. I think just maybe some people in the U.S. are starting to catch on. Our forfathers were brilliant with installing all these checks and balances, Bush and those that infest washington are ignorant removing all these checks and balances. Its not a far leap from spying on your own people to the people becoming the enemy of the state. That is what is starting to happen right now in our own Govt with so much spying on each other going on. We can stop this the next election by throwing out every member of Congress and their lobbiest. The people still have the power but it is being wittled away everyday by those attempting to replace Liberty with Security. Those willing to replace Liberty with Security deserve neither a very wise man said.

This has been said many times at rumors but i think its worth repeating everyday with whats going on in Washington these days. Enjoy the weekend!

7. Dont Hurt Me thread starter macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

We got another one going on.... Jefferson and the Congress vs the FBI.:D Does anyone think that truth has been thrown out and only politics run this country:( The USA Govt is a pathetic mess. sorry for the double post but our govt is a joke and they all are playing with something they shouldnt. Its called the Constitution! Its as Embarrassing as hell to be an American these days. Our Govt..........Sucks. how else can you put it? Jefferson stuffing $$$ and they cant even agree its wrong because they all do it!