SpyMac goes secure.

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by madamimadam, Apr 1, 2002.

1. madamimadam macrumors 65816

madamimadam

Anyone else follow that link to SpyMac to find it getting ready for a new and "improved, more secure Spymac.com"?

What a joke... hahahahahah

Improved.... maybe now they will think before they believe crap and post it on their web site.
    Improved... maybe they have learned how to make a worthwhile interface instead of posting pretty pictures.
    Secure... check as you enter the site to make sure you are using a Mac and, if not, code red is activated.
    Secure... flaw... first level of security will have a slight bug in it that if you are on a new, unreleased, prototype mac, like iWalk ;), you have to send a message to the server saying "special mac" and it will let you in. The flaw is that, to this point, the server can not tell the difference between a prototype mac and a dodgy 3rd party product trying to look like a mac prototype and will let in anyone that says the "magic" words.

2. BeerDrinker29 macrumors regular

Get a life

This is the second thread on the subject. I know there are a lack of rumors these days, but it's pretty dull to discuss rumor *sites*! come on..

3. madamimadam thread starter macrumors 65816

madamimadam

Re: Get a life

1) Where is the first one, I can not see it in the forum list?
    2) I have a life, I have a mac. ;)
    3) Don't you think that, by repling to this thread in such a way, you have degraded yourself to the level of the thread..... get a life.

4. madamimadam thread starter macrumors 65816

madamimadam

No wonder I could not find it, how is that a Mac help question.
    :rolleyes:

5. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

Hey, if we didn't have SpyMac.com, we'd have to find someone else to pick on. And face it, they're really in their own league.:D

6. madamimadam thread starter macrumors 65816

madamimadam

There is always M$ and PeeCee weenies
    ;)