ST: Nemesis 2nd Trailer

Discussion in 'Community' started by Durandal7, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

Who here saw the new trailer for Nemesis tonight?

Wow :eek:

If you didn't see it during Enterprise then you can grab it at mediatrek.com (20.2MB) I must say that this trailer makes the movie look incredible and blows the last trailer out of the water :D

2. vniow macrumors G4

I'm working on it (dial up :() I've got this crepy pic of an eye so far. :eek:

3. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

You're a brave soul ed. Though it is worth it if you're a trek fan. Wait until you see some of the very last images in it. :eek:

4. chibianh macrumors 6502a

chibianh

dude.. i saw it too... i'm looking forward to seeing this movie. Is it me or did it look like the Enterprise-E was crashing? hmm....

5. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

I saw that too. I hope Picard isn't planning on crashing 2 flagships :rolleyes:

6. vniow macrumors G4

7. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

It's just a trailer, it's not like we told you how the movie ends ;)

This trailer has a much more creepy tone then the last one.

8. dreamlance macrumors regular

9. IndyGopher macrumors 6502a

IndyGopher

13. December

10. vniow macrumors G4

Damn

My download screwed up. I'll have it by tomorrow though. :(

11. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I think the Enterprise is crashing into the other ship - so it probably won't be totalled, but who knows.

Looks like its goingt be an interesting movie, but I'll wait and reserve judgement until I've seen it.

D

12. JamesDP macrumors member

I read the script for Nemesis last year. This movie is going to be so kickass!

13. dreamlance macrumors regular

Where did you find that at??

14. User X macrumors member

It looks like it could be the best of the series.......... I wonder how many mac users are Trek fans?

15. GeeYouEye macrumors 68000

GeeYouEye

I'm sure there are a lot of us... Is anyone here regisetered on trekbbs.com?

16. vniow macrumors G4

Finally!

I just finished downloading it and holy sh*t! :eek:
    If it lives up to the trailer, it's going to be f*cking killer.:D

17. Mr. Anderson Moderator emeritus

Mr. Anderson

I don't know - the trailers for some of the others were great too, and the movies never lived up to them. There is always some part of the every StarTrek movie that could be cut or is in my opinion pretty damn stupid. I'm sure there will be one or two here as well.

But I am looking forward to seeing it.

D

18. diorio macrumors 6502a

I saw the preview, and I must say it looks spectacular. This will probably be the best STNG movie, which is fitting since it is the last. In the end of the preview, it does kind of look like the Enterprise is being destroyed, but we'll see what happens.

19. vniow macrumors G4

Does anybody know if TNG is going to be the only post-origional series with movies? I mean, DS9 and Voyager have been over for a few years now and I haven't heard of any movie plans for either.

20. diorio macrumors 6502a

Hopefully not, they both ran for 7 seasons, as did TNG did. I would think it would be profitable for them to keep making movies based on DS9 or Voyager. They were both excellent series and it would be great if one or both had movies based on them.

21. vniow macrumors G4

Voyager has some excellent storylines from time to time, though it did lag in creativity every once in a while.
    DS9 was my favorite. It started getting really mythic in the last two or three seasons and if there's one thing I like, it's myths.
    I don't know why they haven't made at least a DS9 one yet, the way it ended was just made for an upcoming movie, I think
    :)

22. diorio macrumors 6502a

Yes, I think that DS9 would make a better movie than Voyager. I guess the reason they haven't come out with any DS9 movies yet is because they wanted to finish the STNG out first. In my opinion it would be stupid of them not to make a DS9 movie, because people are still into Star Trek overall, and it would be fairly profitable.

23. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

I agree, DS9 would be far better then Voyager. DS9 was left wide open at the end of the series. Voyager on the other tied up all of the loose ends. Who really wants to see a movie about Paris seeing his father again and Janeway getting court martialed :rolleyes:

24. mc68k macrumors 68000

mc68k

Is this going to be the last TNG movie? The cast is getting to the point that the TOS cast was at when they quit: old.

25. Durandal7 thread starter macrumors 68040

It's looking like the last TNG movie. But then again money is a major factor in whether it ends here.