Stamford Beach again?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MacBoobsPro, Oct 6, 2006.

1. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

Am I going crazy or did I catch the end of something on SkySports news this morning about Chelsea dumping sand on their pitch again, in the lead up to the Barça match?

I was walking past the room when I heard something about 'Chelsea Barça turf war' and 'dumping of sand' was mentioned in the present. Ive googled but cant find anything yet.

If this is true it just shows how sad (and scared) Mourinho is. I think Barça will win out again maybe not the first leg but over the two.

Shame about Eto'o being out for 5 months but hopefully Gudjohnsen can give us a bit of insight into Chelsea.

2. MacBoobsPro thread starter macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

3. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

Now I know how you feel when you read our college football posts. :p

4. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

lol @ Stamford Beach! It's a shi1t hole anyway.

I don't know about the sand, either way both teams will qualify I would be fairly certain about that, you just can't beat a good JM excuse. I'd like to see him complain about them dumping sand on the pitch when the mighty Catalans beat them after Ronnie runs 175 yards, circles John Terry 3 times and curls into the top corner. Luvvly!

5. MacBoobsPro thread starter macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

Messi will be the one to watch ;) He is REALLY up for it this time as he got injured in this match last season and missed the rest of the Champs League. Messi is not far behind Ronaldinho in skill and technique. Thats no BS either.

6. Markleshark macrumors 603

Markleshark

Oh, I know. It's a shame he missed the WC, a real shame... I mean, he could have bagged himself a transfer to the mighty... West Ham... :confused: :eek: