Star Trek Games for mac

Discussion in 'Games' started by ceruleanventure, Jun 15, 2006.

1. ceruleanventure macrumors regular

ceruleanventure

Hi everyone, does anyone have or know where I can purchase some star trek games for mac computers? I'm really looking to buy Star Trek Elite Force (I know a mac version exists...I just can't find it anywhere) Thanks for the help, I know it's such an old game!:D

2. benyaimin macrumors member

i have a copy. it's really scratched but it should probably work. I also have the 2nd one if you want it. PM me.

3. bousozoku Moderator emeritus

You can get them straight for the Aspyr website, as well.

Those are the only two that are Mac OS X-compatible but it's unlikely they'll be updated for Intel processors since they're a bit old.

4. ceruleanventure thread starter macrumors regular

ceruleanventure

Yah, I've checked Aspyr awhile ago...they don't have any in stock (from what I can tell) Thanks for the help though

5. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Elite Force is AWESOME...love that game. PM me for a game sometime once you get it.

Also, eBay works.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Trek-Voyag...yZ101658QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Star-Trek-Voyag...yZ101658QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

6. ceruleanventure thread starter macrumors regular

ceruleanventure

Thanks for all your help!
    I know, I love this game. I used to play it all the time (back when I had a windows laptop) Although I love my mac, I do miss my windows games. I'd definitely play online with anyone who wants to.

7. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

What kind of a Mac do you have? If it's an Intel Mac, try dual booting :)

My favorite Elite Force server is [DOT] (with a bunch of spaces before it, weird name). It's running a modded server where the players can only get the sniper rifle, can only use the secondary fire, but it's an instant kill and makes an explosion with which you can rocket jump (and your own weapon cannot harm you).

Basicly, rocket-jumping sniper wars.

It's no fun vs bots though. But when you have 5+ people on Dangercity (modded map)...incredibly fun. Not that many people play these days though :(

8. plinkoman macrumors 65816

plinkoman

wow, i didn't know anyone on here played ef2. we'll have to play a game sometime praxis.