Star Trek Voyager addition to itunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by john789, Feb 12, 2007.

1. john789 macrumors member

Jan 25, 2007
    Portland, OR
    Hello all, this a new post for all of you star trek fans wondering if there is going to be Star trek Voyager on itunes.

When :apple: Tv was first announced it didnt really cared, but after the announcement made with the iphone i was really impressed by this and started to wonder if i was going to be able to bring up Voyager anytime i wanted to the TV. Later on i found that Star Trek TOS was added and i really started to plan out to buy my :apple: TV. Several days ago they added Star Trek Enterprise to the store i was really happy about that. Voyager was soon about to come. Sadly, they removed both star trek's from itunes and as i posted on my other thread i was really concerned and sad. Hopefully it seems like only a temporary removal and it seem they will be back on the store sometime in the future. So, i want to know how many people supports the idea of having all seasons of star trek voyager on the store (or other star trek you like better) and how would you handle that much amount of memory being used by all these seasons.

2. lozanoj83 macrumors 6502a

Mar 5, 2006
    Southern California
    I for one would like all Seasons of ST to be on iTunes..
    and yea..
    just my two pence, but i would love it if they put em on there