star wars epid 7 8 9 ? SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Community' started by Jdm_rsx, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Jdm_rsx macrumors 6502

i heard some friends says that...these do exist? not movies

but books?

i was just reading .

www.supershadow.com

the proposed plot?

some ppl say luke goes bad..?

some says the republic or jedi wins..?

2. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Check out the novels and/or Star Wars expanded universe...

If you want to read the books, you should follow the main story by reading "Truce at Bakura" followed by "The Courtship of Princess Leia" before starting the THRAWN triology: "Heir to the Empire", "Dark Force Rising" and "The Last Command".

The story where Luke turns to the dark side can be found in the Dark Horse Comics: "Dark Empire" and "Dark Empire II" which takes place between the THRAWN triology and the JEDI ACADEMY triology.

After the JEDY ACADEMY triology you continue with "Children of the Jedi", "Darksaber", "Planet of Twilight" and "The Crystal Star" before another triology, the BLACK FLEET CRISIS, followed by "The New Rebellion" and then the CORELLIAN triology and finish with the HAND OF THRAWN duology.

Then you may start reading all the spin-offs... ;)

(Because then the NEW JEDI ORDER starts and the story takes a turn for the worse... :()

IMO: The first THRAWN triology is the best books, but "The Courtship of Princess Leia" is the best single book...

Edit: George Lucas recently confirmed two upcoming TV series to continue where episode VI ends, but it appears it's "only" spin-off stories "which will feature minor characters from the films"...

3. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

4. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

I've heard of this site before and it doesn't exactly have a great reputation for credibility – it gets pretty short shrift from the online Star Wars community for one thing.

5. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

George Lucas has stated again and again that he has no plans whatsoever to do more films post Return of the Jedi. However, there has been a good deal of talk (Lucas included) that there will be a number of for-TV work done following Episode III, much of it covering the exciting stories of the formation of the rebellion that fill the about 20 year gap between Episode III and Episode IV.

6. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

NONONO.

Supershadow is a FAMOUS con site in the Star Wars fan arena of the internet.

For a while he got people to pay him money to pass questions to George Lucas and make up fake response, until Lucas threatened him with legal action.

He also sold fake scripts for episodes 1, 2, and 3.

Don't EVER believe a WORD on that site. Just look at the fake Episode 1, 2, and 3 scripts and you'll have heard enough.

7. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Heh, I've got to agree that the Thrawn trilogy (Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising, and the Last Command) are the absolute best books. But I hated the Courtship of Princess Leia.

Black Fleet Crisis is the absolutely WORST series there is, most agree on that.

I really like the New Jedi Order series, with the exception of a couple books (the first book, Vector Prime, where Chewie dies, has HORRIBLE writing and terrible characters. Hate that book. Balance Point is boring, Traitor is frustrating to read as is Dark Journey, and all three Force Heretic books are boring), but with 19 books in all its worth reading them all for gems like Star by Star and other utterly awesome books.

FYI, I have over 70 of the EU novels :D

8. Mav451 macrumors 68000

Mav451

Dang, its great to see I made a great decision when I was 11, reading the Thrawn trilogy. I feasted on that and the Jedi Academy trilogy back when I was a whee lil boy. Now I'm 20, and I don't even read like that anymore. Maybe I'm just lazy?

*ah, I think I know. My imagination. I had a great imagination back then. *sob* Its disappearing now...

9. Jdm_rsx thread starter macrumors 6502

darn..i was hoping that website to be true

the scripts are interesting..

is luke turnin to the dark side legit?

anyone feel freee to talk about it?

10. Jdm_rsx thread starter macrumors 6502

this would be like...giving birth to luke skywalker?

yoda training luke? etc..?

11. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

12. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

Well, I believe that Luke and Leia are born near the end of Revenge of the Sith, so it wouldn't be that... and Yoda trains Luke during the time of The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.

More likely, it would be stuff about the construction of the Death Star, the rise of the Imperial governors (Grand Moff Tarkin, etc.), Mon Mothma and the Rebellion, the Corellians (Han Solo is Corellian), etc. There's all sorts of room for new stories that only tangentially touch on the established Star Wars canon.

13. Orlando Furioso macrumors 6502

Orlando Furioso

they couldn't be as bad as the real scripts, right?

14. Jdm_rsx thread starter macrumors 6502

its so sad to hear that lucas wont create 7 8 9

nearly all star wars fan is lookin towards this...

= (

in which one was the death star blown up?

15. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

I think it's good for him to give up before working on VII, VIII, and IX... Georgie has clearly gone round the bend and lost too many fans' respect (ESPECIALLY if III doesn't hit one out of the park). Besides, any more movies would either be predictable (if they followed the already-written novels) or invalidate said novels.

The Death Star was blown up twice, in IV (complete Death Star, at Yavin) and in VI (almost complete Death Star, at Endor).

16. Pittsax macrumors 6502

Pittsax

Yeah, I ran across that site a long time ago. The fact that characters like Mara Jade show up in the scripts make them obviously bogus (Mara was a major character in the Thrawn trilogy)

There were two. The first was blown up in Episode IV (A New Hope). The second was blown up in Episode VI (Jedi)

And I second that the Thrawn books are the best of all the new stories. I reread them not too long ago and they're still pretty darn good.

The Courtship of Princess Leia sucked. Force witches riding rancor beasts? Sheesh...

17. Jdm_rsx thread starter macrumors 6502

lets all hope for epid 3 to hit well..

so he can make 7 8 9

18. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

Worse, actually.
    For example, the "leaked episode 2 rough plot synopsis"...painful.
    http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode2/script.html

Padme and Anakin get married in Episode 2, then Padme has an affair with Obi-wan Kenobi... :eek:

Palpatine has a master called "Darth Imperius" and an apprentice called "Darth Rage".

They fight the Mandalorian war (Jango Fett is an example of a Mandalorian), then Palpatine makes an army of dark jedi clones.

Then Palpatine and his army of evil dark jedi go around looking for magic ancient Jedi artifacts!

Then Anakin, angered at Kenobi for his affair with Padme, attacks him, they fight, Anakin falls in the lava and becomes Darth Vader in EPISODE 2.

Yes, it is THAT BAD.

EDIT: Episode 1!

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/episode1/draft1.html

Obi-Wan trained at a military academy and is a commander in the military!

The Trade Federation attack Tatooine and kill Anakins entire family except his mother!

Kenobi finds Anakin and his mother hiding and takes Anakin to train him, and falls in love with Anakin's MOTHER! (Kenobi sure gets around, eh?)

Palpatine sends people to assassinate Kenobi!

A huge war erupts and the Trade Federation slaughters hundreds of Jedi! IN EPISODE ONE!

Eyes...bleeding...must...stop...

EDIT 2: SuperShadow also likes to reference known spoilers in his 'leaked' scripts to make them look realistic, BTW.

Oh lookie, an earlier "episode 3 script"!

Padme is pregnant and Anakin is getting an award at the beginning. Palpatine sends a secret agent to seduce Anakin and have an affair with him. Palpatine sends the recording to Padme.

Anakin demands to see Padme and Obi-wan won't let him so Anakin attacks Obi-wan and Anakin falls into Lava that just happens to be there.

Palpatine has a Sith Council of clones of Darth Maul and other Dark Jedi.

Darth Bane shows up, brings all the Jedi before him, explains his evil plot and how nobody can stop him except for Anakin's children, and tries to kill Padme but is killed by Anakin.

Palpatine's agent that seduced Anakin happens to be the owner of the Millenium Falcon and helps Padme, Yoda, and Obi-wan escape.

Absolutely ridiculous...going...blind....

19. GFLPraxis macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

He won't.

They've already announced a Star Wars TV series, he'll be doing that instead :D

20. Jdm_rsx thread starter macrumors 6502

TV series..

god..hes just wantin the $$$$ huh?

i duno i maybe wrong...but i pray to god for 7 8 9 ..

you only live once right?

at least create something for his great grand kids to ssee..

21. agentmouthwash macrumors regular

agentmouthwash

22. Jdm_rsx thread starter macrumors 6502

hey guys
    i just finished watching 4 5 6 again...

i was wonderin what ever happened to luke and leia mother?

padme?

23. clayj macrumors 604

clayj

The only time she's really mentioned in the original trilogy is that Leia remembered her face from when she was an infant. Going out on a limb here, I'd guess that Padme dies giving birth to the twins Luke and Leia, who are then sent to separate foster parents to ensure their survival. (Leia to Senator Bail Organa of Alderaan [Jimmy Smits in Eps. II and III] and Luke to his step-uncle Owen Lars on Tatooine.)

24. Jdm_rsx thread starter macrumors 6502

im watchin 6 right now as we speak

i still dont understand how come master yoda has to die?

25. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

Lucas is doing two TV series i heard and is also making the Movies into 3D I already have my ticket bought for Episode III Midnight Showing :p Randolph Theatre in MA