Star Wars movies in iTunes store?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by williamsonrg, Sep 12, 2006.

1. macrumors 6502

So I had iTunes 7 automatically add album art for me. I have an old CD that just contains some highlights from the soundtracks of the original Star Wars trilogy. The album art that iTunes found looks just like the DVD case for the trilogy (the silver and black box released 2-3 years ago). I can't find any albums in the iTunes catalogue with that image for its album art. Is it possible that this is an image to be associated with the Star Wars trilogy, soon to be released as a download?

I don't usually take part in this kind of wild speculation, but I thought I'd throw it out there. Run it up the proverbial flagpole and all that...

2. macrumors 6502a

SpankyPenzaanz

i think itunes uses the allmusic database as reference for most stuff

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

That could be, I just figured that since items not yet in their catalogue (like Led Zeppelin and the Beatles) don't have an image, they must be using their own database.

4. macrumors regular

Looks like the Clone War episodes are gone, for what it's worth. Weird.

5. macrumors member

Any update on the Star Wars movies coming? Would Disney put them on iTunes? I would really like to have them in the cloud so I can free space on my hard drive .

6. Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I see them on itunes
    iTunes.png