Stargate on iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by gkarris, Sep 25, 2006.

1. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Just a note to Sci-Fi/Stargate fans:

Please be encouraged to buy episodes from iTunes. I have even though I have a Tivo and will eventually buy the DVDs.

It encourages Apple to make available on iTunes quality programming and just maybe tell the networks to show the same.

Sci-Fi has cancelled the SG-1 series, in favor of their new shows such as Wrestling (yeah, that's Science Fiction).

Atlantis has been renewed for another season, but I feel that season 4 will be the last.

Then there's the issue of Sony releasing Stargate Atlantis Season 2 on Blu-Ray/DVD combo discs (don't get me started).

Visit http://www.savestargatesg1.com

2. runplaysleeprun macrumors 6502a

runplaysleeprun

3. Nermal Moderator

Nermal

Staff Member

On a semi-related note, I found what seems to be a "Stargate channel" while playing around with my satellite receiver :p

Seriously, I've seen four different episodes (in widescreen with no ads) so far today.

4. mufflon macrumors 6502

I missed season 2 of stargate atlantis (damn oversea & heartless television channels (as in heartless swedish channels that is)), looks like I'll have to order once more from the US, change to dvd region 1 and enjoy em at the same time you ppl in the states are able to view season 3. *sob* :(