Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

umdjb

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 27, 2006
Washington D.C.
Hey,

This is just a feeler for any web developers on this forum interested in making some money. I am planning to launch a new start-up that will require some experienced graphic design and web programming. This is a one time project I am looking to contract a web designer for. If anyone is interested please contact me for more details about the project.

Thank you.

tominated

macrumors 68000
Jul 7, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Hey,

This is just a feeler for any web developers on this forum interested in making some money. I am planning to launch a new start-up that will require some experienced graphic design and web programming. This is a one time project I am looking to contract a web designer for. If anyone is interested please contact me for more details about the project.

Thank you.

I would like to help. I don't need that much money either.

cecil.vera

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2006
still looking for one? check us out! we have competitive designers and programmers in our pool, we can further discuss the project details via icq or live chat. see sig for additional info...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.