Starwars Galaxies

Discussion in 'Games' started by henryman321, Feb 8, 2003.

1. henryman321 macrumors newbie

Feb 8, 2003
    For sometime I've known that StarWarsGalaxies wasn't going to be on MAC but didn't worry. My family just sold are last PC and only have Macs. StarWarsGalaxies is going to be the biggest and probably the game of the year and I was wondering when it will come out for MAC or if it will come out at all
  2. howard macrumors 68020

Nov 18, 2002
    yes i was wondering this too, do you think theres a good chance it will? i really really really hope it does. The only game i wish also came to sure most people half-life...other than that i'm fine with the games that are out..for the most part...
  3. iJon macrumors 604

Feb 7, 2002
    im gonna say no, and if they do it will be in like 5 years when the second one comes out. damn, we cant even battlefield. out coke guy for our store got into beta 1 and said he didnt even like ti that much.

4. wolfywolfbits macrumors member

Jan 31, 2003
    NZ Auckland
    On the postive side though, Sony say they are going to release SWG and Everquest2 on the Play station 2.

Acutally I'm thinkink more and more that consoles are the way to go these days. You can get one a whole console for the price of a single PC graphics card. Plus the consoles stay top-of-the-line much longer and at the moment have a much wider selection of games.

There used to be quite a lot of difference between console games and PC games. But now you can buy a mouse and keyboard for the PS2. Plus most consoles support online gaming.
  5. Centris 650 macrumors 6502

Centris 650

Dec 26, 2002
    Near Charleston, SC
    I beta'd EQOA (Beta 3) and it was really good. My 17 year old nephew came over and played some too. He loved it! He's been chomping at the bits since the beta ended in December to play. He bought EQ for his PC to satisfy his EQ habit and didn't like it. He is now playing EQOA and loves it.

I think we'll be seeing more of this porting to console more and more. I'm just hoping that City of Heroes will be available one day for console.