STDs

Discussion in 'Community' started by carbonmotion, Apr 23, 2004.

1. carbonmotion, Apr 23, 2004
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2011
  2. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

I guess the usual thing to say is: not to have sex with your roomies friend until he gets this STD cleared up. ;)

3. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Well the good news...syphilis, if caught early is easily treated w/ a full recovery...the problem is that it is often hard to know you have it...(painless sore at first, I believe...then no symptoms)...if let go, it can cause serious organ damage and death.
    Nevertheless, I feel sorry for your friend, but in this day and age you have to be more careful...good luck to him.

4. carbonmotion, Apr 23, 2004
  5. coopdog macrumors 6502a

Maybe it up before posting? Idiot should have used a rubbber in the first place.

6. cb911 macrumors 601

cb911

well if you go around doing things like that it's going to happen sooner or later.

well is still do feel sorry for any people who have STDs or any other diseases... :(

7. carbonmotion, Apr 23, 2004
  8. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

In reference to him having painful urination...then he has either gonorrhea or chlmaydia...both are succesfully treated with antibiotics...
    In reference to the quote above, in either infection listed (gon. or chy) oftentimes the woman has no symptoms (80%)...once again, I reiterate both my sympathy for your friend and the fact that everyone needs to take personal responsibility for their health...

9. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

AFAIK, all the diseases listed here are treatable. they all just also suck a lot. at least he caught it pretty quickly (no pun intended). people need to be more careful (as well as open with their partners - even if it's just a one-time thing).

10. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    damn sucks to be him!!! but thats why u should make sure u know ur partners and all that

but best if u dont do it at all

11. carbonmotion, Apr 24, 2004
  12. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Ever heard of abstinence? Just because you are a guy doesn't mean you can't be a slut. Have some respect for yourselves as humans people, please!

13. carbonmotion, Apr 24, 2004
  14. virividox macrumors 601

virividox

Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    im telling him its better to not have sex and piss with out pain than have sex and getting all messed up down there...

15. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Well you could start by occasionally keeping your pants zipped, and not sticking your dick into every hole you find. I'm not expecting that everyone uses self-control until marriage, but based on general interest for one's own well-being, I would expect that they at least know where they are sticking it. Then again, people do smoke cigarettes enough to make a successful industry out of it.

Have you ever noticed that most of the terrible and disgusting and powerful diseases that afflict the human race are STDs? Makes you think twice before whoring yourself out to anything that will sleep with you. Or not, I guess.

16. carbonmotion, Apr 24, 2004
  17. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

That's all I'm really asking for. If you get to know a person and want to express your love through pre-marital sex, I don't agree, but by all means go for it. Just don't screw the passed out drunk girl at a frat party. Really just common sense I think.

18. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

Yeah, I hate that. I caught a case of leprosy from a hooker in Hamburg a few years back. And then there was the time I got pancreatic cancer from that one night stand. Awful stuff, almost as bad as the diabetes she gave me.

And don't get me started on that cheating girlfriend who gave me plague, dysentery, yellow fever, malaria, dengue, smallpox and ebola all in one week! What a whore!

19. pseudobrit macrumors 68040

pseudobrit

I agree. She's gotta be partially awake for it to be nearly as fun.

20. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

Your sarcasism aside, he still makes a good point, AIDS scares me crazy.

21. crenz macrumors 6502a

crenz

Males at any age should be able to exercise self-control, shouldn't they?

22. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

not have sex? that would be difficult.

23. redAPPLE macrumors 68030

redAPPLE

id say, if you do. then use plastic.

24. job macrumors 68040

job

25. howard macrumors 68020

howard

i don't know how anyone, knowing they have an std, not tell there partner about it. thats horribly wrong.

as far as sex before marraige, do it all you like. but no matter the situation, just be safe, know your partner and know the consequences.

warning, bad joke:

you don't want to catch the worst std: babies