Steaming mad at Apple and iTunes

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ReanimationLP, Jul 27, 2006.

1. ReanimationLP macrumors 68030

Jan 8, 2005
    On the moon.
    Recently, I had to reinstall my OS because of a hard disk failure on my PC, and now I'm over my limit.

No problem right? I go to my Account, hit the Deauthorize All button, and it says it did it.

Then I go to try and play a song, and its saying they are still authorized! WTF!

Why is it also that changing some of your components makes iTunes think its a new computer and requires you to authorize it AGAIN?

I've sent two emails to iTunes support, was supposed to get a response WITHIN 24 hours, and as of yet, no response, not a god damn thing. Its very ANNOYING because 200 or so of my songs are from the iTMS, and I want to listen to them and I cant play them.
  2. Redline13 macrumors 6502

Feb 20, 2004
    That' very frustrating. I have had similiar trouble and that's why I don't buy from itunes anymore. I don't want my music to be under some corporation's thumb.
  3. pianoman macrumors 68000

May 31, 2006
    I don't know about e-mail support, but when I had a problem and I called them, they were very helpful and after a few minutes, the problem was fixed.

The problem was a song that I purchased said it downloaded completely but was not on the computer. The person on the phone credited the account or something, and he was very helpful and nice and it only took a few minutes.

I don't know if this is the same thing or requires a similar solution, but maybe giving them a call would be best.

Good luck!