stephen lynch

Discussion in 'Community' started by tazo, Apr 11, 2003.

1. tazo macrumors 68040

tazo

anyone else think this guy is hilarious?

if you want to see what i mean by hilarious download his stuff, the following are imho some of his best:

-superhero
    -special fred
    -taxi driver
    -hermaphrodite

you will like them,very funny, although it should be noted that hermaphrodite is not as bad as it sounds although it is not workplace appropriate :D :D :D :D

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

3. tazo thread starter macrumors 68040

tazo

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...002-0330988-2148032?v=glance&s=music&n=507846

you can hear some of his stuff, listen to superhero, the others there i have not heard.

i recommend using limewire or acquisition or whatever you have and download some of those i listed-true it is illegal, but I love his work and I plan to buy the cd (see RIAA, P2P=SALES ):D

4. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Thank you, I was taken to amazon.com. I listened to "Superhero" & "Country Love Song" 30 seconds is just too short, I'm not a real country fan. I liked what I did hear.:)

5. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

It's all about the special olympics song. Mean spirited, but funny none the less.

"I know full well, that I will burn in Hell, But watching those guys playing wheelchair basketball is about the funniest freaken' thing I've seen in my life."

P-Worm