Steve Job's Email

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by omeletpants, Jan 12, 2007.

1. omeletpants macrumors regular

Oct 21, 2005
    Does anyone know his email address? I don't think this is a big secret as most CEO's read their email. Nothing to complin about but I wanted to send him a good idea
  2. lu0s3r322 macrumors 6502a

Nov 28, 2005
    Illinois, USA
    that made me think of looking up jony ive's email on the video of the keynote when steve called him. I can't see it very clearly when its large but it looks like it's I grabbed a screenshot:
  3. bill4588 macrumors 6502a

Feb 2, 2006
    Kennesaw, GA
    just letting you know that your idea will never be put to use. big companies never take consumer's ideas because there are greedy people who, if their idea IS used by the company, will want money from the company for using their idea; and if they don't get money then they try to sue.
  4. D0ct0rteeth macrumors 65816

Mar 11, 2002
    Franklin, TN
    Actually most CEO's and executive team members at any significant level don't read their own email. I can speak from personal experience and knowledge. will absolutely go to an admin staff member who will read/reply and handle as much as possible and then any personal email or important info will be then sent to a "private/hidden" email such as "" which isnt given out to anyone other than other executive team members.

You cant email steve directly.
  5. mr? macrumors member

Aug 29, 2006
    Does anyone know the email of one of the managers of the Apple Store Regents Street?? I got told to send one of them an email and that it was on the website but it isnt. There isnt a single one on the website!!
  6. zipper1022 macrumors regular

Oct 13, 2006
    Long Island, NY/ Boston, MA
    steve jobs stays low key by having an email at
  7. Xander562 macrumors 68000

Apr 2, 2006
  8. lonestriker macrumors newbie

Dec 15, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    No, you're wrong. He stays low key with a free email account from hotmail. :cool:
  9. omeletpants thread starter macrumors regular

Oct 21, 2005
    Many of them do. One weekend I communicated with Mark Hurd CEO of HP on a number of topics. He reads and replies to hundreds of non-HP emails every week