Steve Jobs (help with presentation)

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by JeDiBoYTJ, Nov 22, 2005.

1. JeDiBoYTJ macrumors 6502a

JeDiBoYTJ

Hi. I am doing a short (6-8min) presentation on the wonderful Steve Jobs for a class at my college. I need a little help with finding out some details on what he is doing specifically with charities and such (if he is), and if he is doing anything on a 'global' scale (world hunger... donating computers... donating to charities...etc), and anything else noteworthy he has done. It would be great if you guys could help me:)

2. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

The Apple site is always first to put up requests for assistance on their front page. I don't know about Steve other than that. A Google search talks about his education foundation. A little more time in the search may reveal more.

3. evilinsanity macrumors member

4. mac-er macrumors 65816

5. Seasought macrumors 65816

Seasought

There are also a number of interviews with Steve Jobs online that might help you build a better picture of what he's done and his thoughts on the future of various technology niche's. The ones I've read didn't mention charity work but perhaps it would be of use to you in other regards.

You could also attempt to track done the various books written about him at a local library and check the bibliographical information for further details.

6. zap2 macrumors 604

zap2

he offered his OS for free for 100 dollar Computers (for less wealth in Africa.

was a thing about it on here a littl while back