Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

asif786

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 17, 2004
London, UK.
i heard that steve jobs and jonathan ive were in the london apple store today.

can anyone confirm? there was an article on a french site about it, just wanted to see if it was true or not..

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Thrilled, Ive accepted the award. Jobs then climbed the stage, hugged Jonathan Ive and took the microphone to deliver an upbeat speech praising Apple's legendary designer.

Jobs explained that he had asked Ive not to say anything, he (Jobs) himself would deliver the acceptance speech for Ive's Outstanding Contribution to the Industry.

Steve is such an attention wh***. :rolleyes: So he gives an acceptance speech for an award that's not even his, and I'm guessing that he gave an acceptance speech for the award that he won personally. Let the man speak, Steve. *shakes head*

Applespider

macrumors G4
Abstract said:
Steve is such an attention wh***. :rolleyes: So he gives an acceptance speech for an award that's not even his, and I'm guessing that he gave an acceptance speech for the award that he won personally. Let the man speak, Steve. *shakes head*

They've updated it since this morning - that's funny!

Really unconvinced by white turtleneck under black evening suit...

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Applespider said:
They've updated it since this morning - that's funny!

Really unconvinced by white turtleneck under black evening suit...

It's pinned collar shirt, but I will say that I do get wholy irritated by Steve's need to be center stage at all times. Admitted, Ive's wouldn't have any of these awards without Jobas and Apple, but let him say something...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.