Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
C

CompUser

Phil is just very boring, he is not a very good public speaker compared to Steve, it looks like he is unnaturally trying to talk with his hands.

The German guy was a tad creepy and at points I could not understand him.

The Guy that did the new features of Leopard just annoyed me. He seemed too young and looked a tad sleazy.

Personally, I would hire Steve Ballmer to do all the Keynotes after Steve retires. He has the most charisma I have ever seen. :p Second choice would have to be Phil.

I am only kidding about Ballmer

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
CompUser said:
The German guy was a tad creepy and at points I could not understand him.

I am only kidding about Ballmer

the guy you couldn't understand? he is french. :D

somehow, i don't buy it, that you were kidding about ballmer...

imagine it... wwdc07... developers... developers... developers...

Silencio

macrumors 68040
Jul 18, 2002
NYC
People are reading way too much into the WWDC keynote speakers. I think Steve just wanted to share the stage with some of the people who are a little more behind-the-scenes making Leopard happen, and give the developer community a little more personal connection to those important people.

With Pixar being sold to Disney, Jobs' involvement there is going to decrease, leaving him more time to focus on Apple.

He's not leaving Apple anytime soon. He still has such passion for what he's doing; that's where the RDF draws its power from.

I do wish Steve was the one on stage announcing the 3GHz Mac Pro. Could've scored some big mea culpa points by saying "Better late than never!".

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.