Steve Jobs School Project

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Fredman Jr., Feb 19, 2002.

1. Fredman Jr. macrumors newbie

Hey Mac users young and old,
    me and a friend are doing a school project on Steve Jobs. Just wondering if anyone knows any really unusual or cool facts that will keep the class interested.

Thanks guys/gals,
    Fredman

2. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

He has a closet full of nothing but pairs of blue jeans and black turtlenecks, modeled after Ernest P. Worrel and Inspector Gadget. :D Sorry, I couldn't resist...

P.S. "Me and a friend..." Don't let your teacher catch you saying that! ;)

3. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Jobs??

Unless your friends are Mac geeks, I doubt they'll find anything Jobs did exciting, but chances are you can make-up some really obscure fact about him and find some source on the web to back ou up ;). But, good luck on your project Fredman.

4. teabgs macrumors 68030

teabgs

I got one

I believe steve (hehe...rhyme) is the lowest paid CEO there is, with his salary being $1 a year. He does have huge stock options and lots of company stuff and tons of money from other endeavors such as Apple(first time round) NeXT, and Pixar. Thats a cool fact too...everyone knows Pixar but noone knows its his company.

Correct me if I am wrong with any of this info.

5. stoid macrumors 601

stoid

Right on

Right on teabags!! You'd never know Jobs owned Pixar with the poor quality "ads" they produces a little while back. Sure they were cute but "Blech!" was that some kind of joke?? Come on Steve I want a real iMac ad!

6. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

Re: Steve Jobs School Project

You are in SOOOOO much luck. I just finished typing a two page report on him. Lots of interesting facts. Did you know he did drugs, and was a college dropout?:p

7. MacAztec macrumors 68040

MacAztec

8. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

During his senior year he unfurled a pot leaf banner over his high school. That should keep their attention.

9. Macmaniac macrumors 68040

Macmaniac

Does anyone remember Gil Amelio????
    The evil Apple EXC who nearly killed apple?

10. Durandal7 macrumors 68040

His book was a joke. He somehow forgets to mention all the money that Apple lost and sees himself as being betrayed by Jobs. He seems to think he did a good job.