steve's jet..

Discussion in 'Community' started by asif786, May 20, 2005.

1. asif786 macrumors 65816

asif786

hey,

i was just reading appleinsider and came accross a link to these pics of steve jobs' jet.

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=N2N&distinct_entry=true

for some reason it's called 'N2N'..not sure why or who named it, but hey. looks like a mighy fine jet! so, that's brings me to my question - have any of you ever travelled on a private jet?

i have..once. it wasn't one as nice as this, but it was kinda cool. we were having a big family skiing holiday, and because there was so many of us, we decided to go by private jet (it wasn't a lot more than us all going by commercial airline). was kinda cool. still, i like flying commerical airlines. gives you more of the 'wow, im going away! yay!' feeling.

so, anyone else?

2. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I haven't flown on a private jet. My only experience was multiple flights on a private plane. One belonged to a cousin. The other was a local funeral director.

3. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

I thought the thing would have a large rainbow Apple on it... :(

4. iGary Guest

iGary

I just looked up the tail number and it didn't return similar results, but that is SJC.

He also received $870 million in stock options with that gift.

5. iGary Guest

iGary

N2N is the tail number of the aircraft.

6. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

thats a nice looking jet, lucky pilots, or maybe not so lucky really

7. iGary Guest

iGary

Get the book! :D

8. EJBasile macrumors 65816

EJBasile

My parents own 50% of a learjet and my aunt and uncle own the other half. My father and my uncle both know how to fly it. Occasionally they hire a pilot. Someday maybe I'll learn. I've flown in it multiple times and its fun.

9. calyxman macrumors 6502a

calyxman

Book? What book? :confused:

10. Flying Llama macrumors 6502a

Flying Llama

I believe iGary was talking about the book "iCon", a biography of Steve Jobs. (Sorry if I'm wrong)...

BTW iGary why the angry Jobs 'tar? :p I'm assuming you just read iCon and your admiration to Steve-O is deteriorating... ;) :p

:)

11. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i was at a Borders yesterday picking up Chuck Palahniuk's new one Haunted and i looked for iCon while i was there but couldnt get it, i saw your review and was very intruiged, i really wanted to read it too.... i was disapointed :eek: