Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cheapa55

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2007
Skinit is a very thin film. I recently ordered 2 MacBook skins and a hello kitty skin for my wife's cell phone and I didn't like it at all. Skinit just prints the images on the thin film.

Sticker boy is a much higher quality film with better fits and coverage. You can get side coverage as well. Plus the colors and designs like carbon fiber and wood is more of my taste.

MaggsBern

macrumors newbie
Aug 20, 2014
I finally got my iPad mini from J&R so I was able to install a set of the sticker boy film. The first set I tried was the extreme fit. It is extreme, almost all edges of the iPad mini are protected (except the thin aluminum edge next to the bezel. I still have to work out a little of the bubbles on the corners.

If you are not an expert on installing these films, I don't recommend getting this fit, get one of the other fits that are easier to install.

I love the look and how much it covers the iPad mini. I used their film before for my old iPad and it still looks great! Although I also used the extreme fit on my old iPad, it was easier because the corners were more tapered, the mini is more steep and abrupt making it harder to install. Overall, excellent quality and best coverage out of all other films.

wow .. that looks amazing ! check out my iPhone ..

Attachments

• IMG_1825.JPG
    IMG_1825.JPG
    175.1 KB · Views: 105
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.