STM Skinny fits on the new iPad!

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by bwrairen, Mar 16, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Jun 23, 2010
    My STM skinny snapped right on to the new iPad. Snaps in securely and there are no issues. I'll be sending the one I ordered back.
  2. macrumors 6502a

Mar 3, 2008
    Yeah I just put my very heavily used STM Skinny (I just got back from spending 6 months in Africa with it) and it fits just fine on my new iPad.

I still may buy another case though because this thing has definitely taken a beating. It'll do in the meantime though. Good product overall. :)
  3. macrumors member

Sep 3, 2008
    Forgive me for asking since you guys said "no issues" but just for my reassurance before I buy a (cheaper) iPad 2 version of the Skinny. There are no issues with the camera hole or anything else?
  4. thread starter macrumors 6502

Jun 23, 2010
    Nope. Everything is in the same spot on the new iPad. My skinny is pretty heavily used too, it's looking pretty rough. so I may keep the new one.
  5. macrumors 604

Mar 29, 2011
    Do you guys find the flap annoying or cumbersome to use? I'm reluctant to pull the trigger on the STM Skinny because of the flap. I've even read a review where after long use, the flap becomes "loose" in that strap and inadvertently slips out.

Any input?
  6. macrumors regular

Mar 17, 2008
  7. macrumors 6502

Jun 16, 2008
    I'd like to know this as well.
  8. macrumors regular

Mar 18, 2011
    Sleep/wake feature

Does the sleep/wake feature work well?
  9. macrumors newbie

Oct 20, 2010
    Doesn't work for me
  10. macrumors 6502a

Mar 3, 2008
    I noticed that this doesn't work for me as well. They must've moved the magnets around. Still I'm going to use this until some of the other cases begin to arrive for others.
  11. macrumors 68040

Jul 10, 2008