Stock crap why ????

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by Sabenth, May 21, 2003.

1. Sabenth macrumors 6502a

Sabenth

Hi guys just a curious new mac user here and also very confused user ...

ok let me get one thing straiight i dont follow the stock markets and this is the reason for my post in reacent days for some reason ive noticed more and more information on apple and its stock price ok like i said i dont follow the stock market but somthing just trigered in my head that said f^&( thats weird has anyone else noticed that it seems to me that apple is becoming more and more like MS AND MS is becoming apple makret analists prasing the up take in ITMS. FOR CHRIST SAKES i dont care what the price of apples sharres are because of the new online store no oofence i cant use it over here in australia would love to but cant at the moment..

i guess what i am rambling on about is the fact that everyone seems intrested in how much money can be made from the so called new adventure of itms as far as iam concrned id like to get music buy it download it and listen to it ..

its fantastic at how many downloads the service has had but face it its just a money making ploy most people will stick with there p2p software and grab it for free ....

A big congrats gose out to Apple for kicking the music industry into place for a change but give it a few months and they will cry poor because the intrest has died down which of course will cause apple to loose share value again so there back to another low point ..

hopefully i am all wrong and apple trowses the makret and makes MS RE THINK THERE STUPIED BLOODY .NET THING for christ sakes why cant we just live without it,...

AT PRESENT APPLES SHARES ARE AT 18 DOLLARS LAST TIME I CHECKED JUST FOR THIS POST....

SABENTH

BLAHING ON AGAIN

2. P-Worm macrumors 68020

P-Worm

Not to be rude or anything, but glancing over your post I didn't really find a point for this thread. If you are asking why the stock is bad, I would say market share. But what do I know, I'm just a kid!

P-Worm

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

4. billyboy macrumors 65816

billyboy

Re: OK, I don't get it...

Brilliant belly laugh gif!

5. Sabenth thread starter macrumors 6502a

Sabenth

I was board need to do somthing and came up with this low grade effort ....

in other words theres no meaning to it its just me blabing on...

also i am sick of hearing about markets .....

6. rainman::|:| macrumors 603

rainman::|:|

The price of Apple's stock reflects up-to-the-minute information about investor confidence. Often you can tell if a product will flop or not by how the market reacts.

and damn this thread is pointless...

pnw