Stolen iPod

Discussion in 'Community' started by aethier, Dec 28, 2004.

1. aethier macrumors 6502a

aethier

Well as the title implies, this thread is about a stolen iPod. Today my idiodic brother decided to bring his iPod mini to work (as usual) however, not lock it up in the provided lockers that we are encouraged to use do to known theft (pathetic that there exists theft amongts co-workers, but these are some sad times we are living in). Anyways. so my brother decides to leave his iPod in his pant pocket (which when hung up you could see in everyone's pockets including the contents remaining in) at the end of the shift low and behold no more ipod mini (I could comfirm it was there at the begining of his shift as he started when I left, we both are chef d'équipes @ McDo.)

He reported this to the manager who said there really isn't anything they could do since there are provided lockers blah blah blah (which they have a point as we are warned...)

anyways we have norrowed it down to the three other male employes who would have accessed the male locker room durring that time period, and so i hope that one of those idiots will admit to it and return it when i get around to questioning them.

anyways i am to pissed of to type :mad:

2. urban1985_ macrumors regular

I wouldn't trust my stuff at McDonald's. A few of my friends work there, and always complained about their cash getting stolen, and other people's things too. Generally, I wouldn't leave anything valuable in my work locker.

Hope you get your iPod back.

3. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

Idiots be warned when they take something to work to be a show off.

Funny, nobody even stole my radio at work -- or course there were only (one to a few other employees around) when I played the radio at McDonald's.

I guess that's the benefit of working at a McDonald's right in front of the police substation, and at times being the only person there between midnight and 4 AM those many many years ago.

4. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

Carumba.
    I'm torn between my sadness that someone stole another's property, and the idiot that let it happen. Perhaps a trip to the reverend is in order.

5. Apple Hobo macrumors 6502a

Apple Hobo

Get some hefty fellows to hold these three losers while you place their hands over the deep fryers. Tell them to tell the truth or it will be "Crispy McHand sandwiches for lunch!" Of course, that's just my interrogation method.
    [​IMG]

6. hartsft macrumors newbie

sounds like where i used to work (grocery store) the guys used to pick everything that was moveable clean. maybe someone should start a work (esp at McDs) thread

7. Littleodie914 macrumors 68000

Littleodie914

:D :D :D

Can I get fries with that? :p