Stoned thread v 1.0

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ravenvii, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

No, I'm not actually stoned right now... I just wanted to start one of those in conjuction with the Drunk thread.

So... anyone posting on those forums stoned?

2. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

I never have, but I don't think I'd be able to. It would be to boring. I don't think I've ever even touched a computer blazed.

3. Verto macrumors 6502a

Verto

People who get on their computer while stoned or high are....wasting money? Stupid? Wierd? Take your pick.

4. nightdweller25 macrumors 6502

5. iHotu macrumors regular

6. cycocelica macrumors 68000

cycocelica

I can see this turned into a debate real soon. It would be great if it didn't though.

7. nightdweller25 macrumors 6502

Please don't. If you have nothing to contribute relating to the OP, then don't post at all.

8. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

Sober people are lame :p

Back in College (damn this story is already starting off lame) me and my buddy used to get high and design weird stuff in photoshop. Yeah, most of them were horrible (as Dave Navarro puts it, nobody wants a sink lined with fur) but it was fun

9. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

You know lot's of people just casually smoke up to relax. I know lot's of people who will just blaze at home and just continue with whatever they were doing. You don't always have to be with friends and doing something to blaze.

10. CalGrunt macrumors regular

I wonder if you feel the same way about those who may get on their computer while sipping on a nice glass of cab.

11. Transeau macrumors 6502a

Transeau

I haven't taken a hit in nearly 10 years. However, I have a friend so still hits it daily. Let me tell you... Dime + eBay + PayPal linked to checking = BIG Mistake

the dude bought a tupperware container with "Britney Spiers Fart" in it for $419

12. livingfortoday macrumors 68030

Well, I got some new dish soap today that smells like almonds, and couldn't stop smelling it since it smells SO. GOOD. and now I feel kinda light headed. Does that count?

13. killuminati macrumors 68020

killuminati

I'm so happy theres a stoned thread now. I can't wait to use it.

Now all we need is a crunk thread.

14. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

I was gonna make a Jesus one-liner about being.....um....."stoned"
    , but I won't taint this tasteful drug thread.

*heads back over to the underpants thread*

15. motulist macrumors 68040

motulist

Sometimes I feel like the only politically moderate person left in the world. Why does everything have to be either "Marijuana is a drug, and drugs are bad, mkay? Anyone who smokes it should go to jail for a long time." verses "Weed is totally harmless man, I can smoke a whole blunt and it makes me a better driver than when I'm sober." Why is it so hard to accept that weed is an indulgence that some people choose to partake in that is about as harmful as drinking alcohol. Possessing small amounts for personal use should be legal, however it shouldn't be treated like cigarettes, it should be controlled at least as tightly as liquor. You should not be able to drive or work while under it's influence. Too bad our country's system of party primaries makes it so that the only people who make it into high office are highly partisan leaning way to the left or right. What about the rest of us in the sensible middle! Who represents us?! Okay, rant over.

16. iBlue macrumors Core

iBlue

way to be moderate. be intolerant of intolerance. woohoo!

no really, i sort of agree with you on that... just in a much less hysterical way. you gotta learn to relax man. ;) :p

17. motulist macrumors 68040

motulist

Kind of ironic, isn't it? I'm a hardline moderate.

18. SamIchi macrumors 68030

SamIchi

You took my idea! :p

I'm glad someone made it. It'll be interesting how this will turn out, or should I say, what it is already is.

19. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

I quit weed about 3 months ago, I was kinda doing it too much and wasn't enjoying myself anymore. I did howerever have a joint on april 20.

20. Stridder44 macrumors 68040

Stridder44

21. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Weed is much easier to quit than other drugs, but good for you for taking the initiative and making this decision. It's a wise one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.