Store cashes in with iPod 'lessons' for its customers

Discussion in 'MacBytes.com News Discussion' started by MacBytes, Jan 16, 2006.

1. macrumors bot

2. macrumors 68020

thedude110

That's it. I'm quitting my teaching gig and I'm moving to London to teach people iPod. I'm sick of America, anyway.

Actually, I bet the people who I'd teach iPod to would be really rich and annoying. I bet they're soul-sucking rich and annoying.

God. How can people not know how to use an iPod.

*retirns to papers ful of rediculus speling erors*

3. macrumors 68020

winmacguy

Not such a bad idea. iPod Summer Camp for people who don't know how to use simple technology. You can do summer camp for Cheerleading so why not iPod? As the article said it is mostly very young people or people in their 40's who up until now have had lots of cash and who have managed to avoid being affected by the spread of technology until technology starts to be a simple way of listening to the music they enjoy where ever they are...;) Then they are forced to learn how to use it :eek: :D

4. macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    The saddest thing of all? The Apple store which runs iPod/iTunes tutorials free of charge several times a day is less than 10 minutes walk away. :p

5. macrumors 68020

winmacguy

Sometimes people are just lazy :rolleyes:

6. EGT
    macrumors 68000

EGT

Oh my .... That's hilarious. I want to go see who is paying for this. Complete fools.

7. macrumors 603

zelmo

Many people feel that a thing or a service cannot possibly be worthwhile if you don't have to pay for it.

Yes, many people are stupid.:p

8. mpw

:eek: £65! Keith H Turtle that's ridiculous. They only charge a fiver for lace tying lessons in the footware department.