Straight Plan for the Gay Man

Discussion in 'Community' started by funkywhat2, Feb 23, 2004.

1. funkywhat2 macrumors 6502a

funkywhat2

Those who saw it, wha'd ya think? I found it a bit lacking, but I was hoping for a more direct parody of Queer Eye. I also found it funny that two of the straight guys were dressed in the height of metrosexual fashion.

2. krossfyter macrumors 601

krossfyter

3. jelloshotsrule macrumors G3

jelloshotsrule

i didn't see the show

but rob riggle (the kinda frat boy type guy) performs at the ucb theater in nyc in a group called respecto montaban and he is freaking hilarious... though this may not be his element.... great improv though, for sure...

4. eyelikeart Moderator emeritus

eyelikeart

5. scem0 macrumors 604

scem0

I too saw the commercial, and they ruined a perfectly fine room IMO.

Bah, it looks increadibly stupid.

scem0

6. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i think the fab five is one of the best shows on tv...when i first saw the ads i thought it was the dumbest loooking thing ever...so i will check out this new spin off and give it a chance

i also thought 24 and american idol looked incredibly stupid in concept, but now i watch them faithfully since they are good entertainment...if i want to watch something useful, i turn to the food network and if i want to see something educational i turn to the history channel, university of california television, or the local public broadcasting company (KQED and KTEH)