Strait Forward Question

Discussion in 'Community' started by CubaTBird, Sep 8, 2004.

1. CubaTBird macrumors 68020

When did you lose your virginity and was it all weird and stuff? :p

Just wonderin.....

2. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

1984, I believe.

Yes, it was.

3. belair macrumors 6502

belair

20 yers of sex. Time to celebrate!

Mine was 1999 and not so awkward. Less than I thought actually.

4. wordmunger macrumors 603

wordmunger

Wow. I never thought of it that way. Things have improved since then: Married w/2 kids!

edit: Oh, and happy fifth to you, Belair! ;)

5. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Mine was in 1972, it was with my current wife. It was awesome, being in love makes a difference IMHO.

6. emw macrumors G4

emw

(Together at least 32 years? Congratulations - that's an awesome accomplishment! Of course you say "current wife" - I hope that's not an indication you're thinking of switching! ;) )

Mine was 88. And love had little to do with it, unless you count the love of alcoholic beverages. It was not "weird and stuff" since we were at the same emotional stage at the time.

7. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

Actually it will be 32 years tomorrow. We are very happy. I feel very lucky to have her.

I don't like alcohol of any kind. It had nothing to do with losing virginity at the time. Unless you consider drunk on love. :D

My wife enjoys wine.

8. Archaeopteryx macrumors regular

97 .. Im a noob apperantly compared to you guys :p All this time they have been calling me the beast.. now Im more like the new born beast... :cool:

9. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

1991. I was 15...

It wasn't particularily weird (or deep), it was to an older girl who was very "cool", so I was pretty happy. I believe she actually did this service to quite a few of my friends at the time. Very nice of her.

Oh, btw, not my finest performance...but worth a laugh...

10. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

1999. I wasn't quite 18 yet.

Though we were in Trump International Tower in NYC, overlooking the park, so it was pretty magical.

Cheesy but true!

11. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

12. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I don't find that cheesy thing at all. That would be a truly magical place to stay. What an awesome view. It seems that it would provide a lifetime of memories. Are you still with her?

13. stevedude macrumors newbie

im 19...2nd year at the university which is about a 40 minute drive away, so i live at home, and IM STILL A VIRGIN

14. Mike Teezie macrumors 68020

Mike Teezie

Indeed it is beautiful there. My Uncle lived there at the time, so we would always go up to visit - she was very, very close with all of my family as well as me.

We dated for three years, then we broke up, but continued to date off and on for another year. It was a very stressful and unhealthy relationship towards the end, because we both wanted each other, yet were't quite mature enough to deal with a relationship AND just starting out in college.

So we ended it for good on mutual terms, and were able to walk away as close friends.

15. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

don't worry, I'm starting my third year, and I am too...Of course, I'm 17, so I guess I get a little break for the fact that I'm young yet. ;)

16. dotnina macrumors 6502a

Sorry, a little off topic, but,

You're 17 and in your third year of college?! :eek:

17. themadchemist macrumors 68030

themadchemist

eh, no biggie...I went to public school in a small town, so I was able to skip a few grades since we weren't exactly being taught the highest-level material. It's no great accomplishment.

Anyway, back to the topic, everyone's favorite topic: Sex!...Or the pitiful lack thereof.

18. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

when i was 16 with my first girlfriend/love. it don't think it was magical, but it was nice that we lost it to each other, very comfortably. we had it many times after that and it just got better and better. damn i'm drunk, not that it matters. thank god for omniweb's spelling correction, who knows what would be spelled wrong in safari.

iJon

19. dotnina macrumors 6502a

I salute those who had the guts to post in this thread.

I myself would never want to talk about something so personal ... not in a public forum anyway. :eek:

20. absolut_mac macrumors 6502a

absolut_mac

I'm not surprised

Doesn't surprise me at all. She knew exactly what she was doing and obviously relished the power that she had over her stud wannabes.

Still, I do agree with you 100% on that one, it sure was nice of her. I never had that kind of luck. But after almost 25 years of marriage I'm not complaining :)

21. MacFan26 macrumors 65816

MacFan26

haha, me too! Although I don't live at home, not that that has anything to do with it... I don't really think about that all that much, I guess I'll start worrying when I'm 30 :rolleyes: :D(hm...wonders about how many people who know me read this)

22. MongoTheGeek macrumors 68040

MongoTheGeek

Its not so much where you are as when you are.
    I was 19, end of summer 1993. It was with a friend. She had me over for dinner, we talked, started watching the all star game. Then things moved on from there.

It made things very very awkward.

In retrospect it shouldn't have happened. The next time probably shouldn't as well, once again just a friend and once again awkward.

The third was with someone very special to me and that wasn't awkward and we were still close.

My best advice is wait. Find the perfect person, then, do it till neither one of you can walk. :)

23. KingSleaze macrumors 6502

Lost nothing, I just misplaced it. The fun is in searching for it.............. :p

24. iJon macrumors 604

iJon

doesn't seem like a very big deal to me. i guess to others it would be.

iJon

25. sushi Moderator emeritus

sushi

Very nice! :D

One hundred percent correcto mundo on that one!

Sex is sex. But making love is a whole lot better. Takes longer too! :D

Sushi