strange.... Kenny Chesney digital booklet won't open

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mward333, Sep 14, 2007.

1. macrumors 6502a

mward333

I bought Kenny Chesney's new album "Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates" this week. I pre-ordered it, and then on Tuesday (the day of release) I downloaded it.

The digital booklet, however, won't open! Ugh. I've never had this happen to me before when buying an iTunes album. I tried opening it via iTunes, or directly via Preview, or also by Adobe Reader.

I asked Apple about it, and as a result they decided to upload another copy to my iTunes account. I downloaded this second copy of the digital booklet, but it won't open either. Both files (the original and the replacement from Apple) are 760,144 bytes, if anybody else downloaded this album and wants to compare their digital booklet with mine.

All of the songs work fine, but the digital booklet just gives an error "File error. Couldn't open the file." when you try to open it in Preview.

Apple gave me 3 movie credits (strange, eh?), and said to check again in a few weeks. I don't get it..... I've never had trouble opening a digital booklet from iTunes in the past.

Does anybody have a recommendation? Did anybody else buy this album? All of my songs from the album work fine, but the digital booklet just won't open.