Strange observation...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by vtprinz, Jan 25, 2005.

1. vtprinz macrumors 6502

Nov 30, 2004
    I'm sitting in a coffee shop outside the Va Tech campus, browsing around MacRumors, as I'm going to be buying a PowerMac in the coming weeks. I just happened to look outside and lo and behold, there's a guy walking down the middle of the street with a dolly full of brand new PowerMacs and iMacs, all in their respective boxes...

...such a tease

ps - is it wrong of me to have fantasized about mugging him and running off with upwards of $10K in equipment? :rolleyes:
  2. virividox macrumors 601

Aug 19, 2003
    Manila - Nottingham - Philadelphia - Santa Barbar
    no nothing wrong!!!
  3. ftaok macrumors 601

Jan 23, 2002
    East Coast
    You could rationalize it by imagining that he had just stolen them. You're just stealing from the theif. Sometimes two wrongs do make a right.

4. mpw Guest

Jun 18, 2004
    Sometimes it can take more than two.

I wasn't so lucky to see a guy with Apple boxes on display. It took seven random muggings of people with white ear-buds before I got lucky and snaged a blue iPod mini.

FS:6 iPod mini's various colour pink engraved model would suit a Sharon who's loved by a Brian ;)
  5. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

Dec 16, 2004
    Birmingham, AL
    Two wrongs don't necessarily make a right, but 3 lefts certainly do. :rolleyes: