Stream Videos?

Discussion in 'Games' started by DarkNetworks, Mar 9, 2007.

1. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

Is there anyway I could stream videos to my 360 with my Mac? I tried Connect260 but it sorta doesn't do the job for videos, it wrks flawlessly with the Music but not the videos? And how do I update my firmware for my 360? Many thanks in advance...

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Firmware updates on the 360 are done automatically. If your online it will just detect one and do it.

Connect360 works great for streaming video BUT you have to remember that its only WMV files that stream at the moment. This is the same for the PC.

Microsoft will have to upadte thae dasabhord to support more video codecs if you want other files to be supported. As they havent no other programme will work any better thn connect360 as far as video support goes.

3. pcypert macrumors 6502

There are some solutions for converting your files to .WMV but they all cost :( . There's been rumors from someone on the boards that something else is coming soon for the 360 that will allow much more use...we'll see...

Paul

4. DarkNetworks thread starter macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

I just tried VirtualHub, converted one of my AVI to WMV but it doesn't seem to want to play with Flip4Mac or the Windows Media Player on my Mac. I wonder iof it'll play on the XBox. Btw, is there any way I can access my XBox 360's Hard Drive? Import Music etc...