Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
Anyone else get into the beta? Currently downloading now! Really excited for this one - I'm no fighting pro master type person but it looks like a more complex SFIV, which is fine by me!

mandoman

macrumors 6502
Nov 8, 2005
No, I've never fully gotten into SF/MK because I can never remember the button combos to pull off the special moves. That's why I like Smash Brothers, no special combos to memorize.

321estrellas

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2007
No, I've never fully gotten into SF/MK because I can never remember the button combos to pull off the special moves. That's why I like Smash Brothers, no special combos to memorize.

Actually when you play Smash Brothers at a high level (especially Melee), there is a lot more to memorize! The fact that the opponent can fly in so many directions after getting hit, whereas in Street Fighter, the opponent pretty much falls the same way after any hit.

I haven't gotten into the SFV beta myself because I think my SF gaming is coming to an end (hooray for being a father). But I've invested thousands of hours into the SF4 series, but I think I loved that game so much to end on a pretty good note.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.