student adc membership

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by raiderz182, Oct 27, 2003.

1. raiderz182 macrumors regular

Oct 17, 2003
    north philly
    hi, i just bought the student membership for 99 dollars yesterday.. i faxed everything earlier today , do you guys have any idea how long it takes for them to fully activate my membership?
  2. bb0ys macrumors member

Mar 14, 2003
    Based on my experience, I think it was less than 5 business days from the time I faxed all of the necessary info to the time that the website displayed my ADC membership approved and the discount on hardware available.
  3. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Nov 5, 2002
    so what do you develop? any specific projects your working on as a student developer?
  4. Lyle macrumors 68000

Jun 11, 2003
    Madison, Alabama
    Ditto. For me, I faxed the information in the morning and by that same afternoon they had e-mailed me to confirm the activation. So it should be pretty quick turnaround.
  5. FlamDrag macrumors 6502

Jan 8, 2003
    Western Hemisphere
    Ditto for me - although my Student ADC subscription is running out soon and I'm no longer a student.

Maybe XCode will rejuvenate my development efforts.
  6. onlydroops macrumors member

Aug 5, 2003
    When I applied, my account was activated about 4 hours after I faxed my stuff in.

They're quick.
  7. Vlade macrumors 6502a

Feb 2, 2003
    Meadville, PA
    From what i have heard its worse than Project Builder and Interface Builder. I haven't tried yet because I am in the middle of programming a game that has a deadline of november 4th :eek: