student adc membership

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by raiderz182, Oct 27, 2003.

1. raiderz182 macrumors regular

hi, i just bought the student membership for 99 dollars yesterday.. i faxed everything earlier today , do you guys have any idea how long it takes for them to fully activate my membership?

2. bb0ys macrumors member

Based on my experience, I think it was less than 5 business days from the time I faxed all of the necessary info to the time that the website displayed my ADC membership approved and the discount on hardware available.

3. Kwyjibo macrumors 68040

Kwyjibo

so what do you develop? any specific projects your working on as a student developer?

4. Lyle macrumors 68000

Lyle

Ditto. For me, I faxed the information in the morning and by that same afternoon they had e-mailed me to confirm the activation. So it should be pretty quick turnaround.

5. FlamDrag macrumors 6502

Ditto for me - although my Student ADC subscription is running out soon and I'm no longer a student.

Maybe XCode will rejuvenate my development efforts.

6. onlydroops macrumors member

When I applied, my account was activated about 4 hours after I faxed my stuff in.

They're quick.

7. Vlade macrumors 6502a

Vlade

From what i have heard its worse than Project Builder and Interface Builder. I haven't tried yet because I am in the middle of programming a game that has a deadline of november 4th :eek: