First of all i would like to say hi to everyone in this forum, this is my first post and i have been trolling in this forum for awhile already. I am currently a design student and thinking to purchase my 1st Mac. I have been waiting for the Merom to come for a few months already, so here is my problem. should i go for the "top model" Macbook if the merom is not going be update in it (cheaper) or should i go for MBP with merom that is more likely to come out at the end of sept. OR macbook with merom / macbook pro with merom I plan on doing a equal payment finance for 24months at bestbuy/ futureshop because i can't afford to pay off that much at once. Please give me some suggestion on the issue, i know this problem has been bought up many times, your comments are greatly appreciated! Thanks everyone!