Stupid Micro$uck and their ebay VeRO crap.

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by ReanimationLP, Jan 11, 2005.

1. ReanimationLP macrumors 68030

ReanimationLP

Micros*it said that my auction of Microsoft Office 97 for their crappy Winblows OS was fraudulent and illegal. I accquired this brand-new, but never installed it due to using it on a friends computer and seeing how bloated it is. Now, I try selling it, a guy buys it from me, and now im selling illegal software according to them, that I'm a fraud. I'm tired of Bill Gates and companys barbaric tactics in eliminating their competition to sell their new Office 2003, which is even a bigger piece of S***! >.<! Sorry to rant, but its just aggravating for me. Anyone else had this problem? I sent M$ an email. I guarantee they're not gonna like it. :D I hope MS burns to the ground.

2. Timelessblur macrumors 65816

Timelessblur

Read you EULA and you will see why it consider a problem.

3. Sir_Giggles macrumors 6502a

Sir_Giggles

Nice to have you back Timelessblur.

4. Hodapp macrumors 6502a

Hodapp

Why read when you can just make yourself look like an idiot with a "LOL M DOLLAR SIGN (DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE, DOLLAR SIGN LIKE MONEY LOL) SUX LOL" post?

5. Timelessblur macrumors 65816

Timelessblur

hey I dont really agree with it but it is in the EULA. I think you should be able ot sell software once you are done with it but the problem is in this world to many people will install software like office sell it a little later keeping it on there computer and hten making money off the sell which is in very clear violation but impossible to prove.

It mostly because of the pritating problems that M$ did it stuff like that. Do I agree with it no. Is it understanble why they did it yes. Instead of trying to prove people are stealing like that it easier to just put something in the EULA that prevents you from reselling it after you installed it on your computer